sexta-feira, 3 de fevereiro de 2012

Como fechar um negócio.

There's nothing wrong with you I can't fix!

I come a runnin' with my little bag o'tricks

In an emergency I'm very well prepared

My scapel, mask and gloves; don't ever get too scared



Ooohooo, you're a miracle worker

Ooohooo, you're a surgeon of love (you have a medical condition)

Ooohooo, can't wait to fix me up

And I promise I'll be back again, if you work your miracles on me



Your mentality was fresh

It touched my soul

(invigorating and refreshing, and interesting, and it feels right)

My heart was drowning in stress

But you brought out the best in me

(and the way you make me feel, it must be for real)



My love and laser will regenerate your heart

No need for anesthetics, I'll go check your charts

I will reshape you, recast you from the mold

A brand new beautiful woman will blossom from the old

Um comentário:

Açoriano disse...

Dava uma bela letra. "Percebes"?